AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment : Check detailed information regarding AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment including official notification, Eligibility, Questions, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to apply etc. has been provided below. Before filling up the Application Form please read the Official Notification carefully.
AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment, AFCAT Vacancy 2022, AFCAT Bharti 2022, AFCAT Notification 2022, AFCAT Apply Link, afcat recruitment 2022, afcat vacancy 2022, afcat bharti 2022
Indian Air Force has released the latest notification & invites online application form the eligible candidates for the Air Force Common Addmission Test (AFCAT) for the recruitment of 258 commissioned officers in various branches including the Flying, Technical, Weapon Systems, Administration, Logistics, Accounts, Education, and Meteorology for Batch No. 01/2023. AFCAT Exam is also conducted for the NCC Special Entry for Flying Branch. Interested candidates can apply online for the AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment from official website.
AFCAT ने विभिन्न रिक्त पदों के लिए अधिसूचना जारी किया है एवं ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार अंतिम तिथि से पहले आवेदन कर सकते है।
AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment Notification Details
All the necessary information related to AFCAT 01/2023 Vacancy eligibility, important dates, application fee, apply link can be seen below along with the official notice.
AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment Overview
|Name Of the Recruitment Organization||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Post Name||Commissioned Officers|
|Number Of The Advt||AFCAT-01/2023/NCC Special Entry|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500 (Level 10 in 7th CPC Pay Matrix)|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment Vacancy Details
Indian Air Force has released the notification for AFCAT 01/2023 Vacancy. All the details related to AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment are given below.
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||130|
|Ground Duty (Non – Technical)||118|
|Our Official Website||www.upscsite.in|
The application fee for the All Candidates – Rs. 250/-
- All Candidates : ₹ 250/-
There is an educational qualification required for applying latest Job openings. The details are provided below.
- Flying Branch – 12th with 50% Marks each in Physics and Maths + Graduation (with 60% marks)
- Ground Duty (Technical) – 12th with 50% Marks each in Physics and Maths + B.tech (with 60% marks)
- Ground Duty (Non – Technical) – Graduation (with 60% marks)
- (Interested candidates can be fill this recruitment.)
- Age Limit : 20-24 Years
- As on 01/01/2024.
- (The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government)
|Start Date To Apply||1 December, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||30 December, 2022|
- Identity Card (Aadhar Card, Voter Card)
- Education Certificate
- Domicile (Caste, Income etc)
- Candidates Photo, Mobile Number & Signature
AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment Selection Process
The Selection Procedure for AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment Bharti includes the following Stages :
- Written Exam
- Air Force Selection Board (AFSB)
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
How To Apply for AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment
Before applying for the AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment Bharti all the candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully. Once you have read the notification you can apply by yourself only.
- Visit the AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment official website.
- Check the eligibility & Click on the recruitment section
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill all the details in the Application Form carefully.
- Upload required documents & Pay Application Fee.
- Submit the Application Form &: download it for further use.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
For getting all UPSCSITE, Government job notification visit our website regularly. Type always google search upscsite.in
How to Apply for AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment?
Candidates need to apply online from Official Website afcat.cdac.in or apply link has been provided in this Article.
How long is The AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment?
1 December, 2022 – 30 December, 2022